Monday, June 23, 2014

Cluster 5 CER

Create
Find 2014 awarding winning children's books here

Evaluate

Gifted programming is not mandated in my state. There is no gifted funding available.
Relate
June 2, 2014
Today I arrived in the United States. I came to the state of New York, there is so many people, cars and building here. the roads are also very wide. I almost got hit by car crossing the road. There are lights that tell us when we can walk and not to walk,I didn't know that. I have such a hard time understanding English here but I'm learning.  My mother told me in school I will be in a special class that will help me learn English so I am not to far behind. She also gave me a book that helps me figure out what words to say in English placed next to my native language. I will rely on the computer as well there are websites that help me translate. In school I will also get a translator she is going to help me communicate with others. She will be a big help to me. I hope the kids at school will be my friend even though I have trouble speaking. Well that's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment